Nowadays, labour issues are becoming more and more complex, given that legislation is constantly changing. For this reason, not only large companies decide to seek professional advice, but also the self-employed and small and medium-sized companies need the help of a labour advisor with the necessary knowledge to deal with all the labour issues that may arise in the company.
The employment advisor for companies is aware of the updates that legislation undergoes and is necessary for employers to comply with the obligations in this area, advises and guides employers to make the best decision in labour matters, knows the subsidies and bonuses in this area, studies the best formulas for hiring and types of contracts, among other functions.
Employment advisors for companies, what do we do for you?
- Affiliation (registrations, deregistrations, data variations) of workers to the Social Security (Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers, General Regime, Special Agricultural System, Household Employees)
- Registration of companies with Social Security
- Notification of work center openings
- Preparation and registration of employment contracts
- Monthly preparation of pay slips and RLC and RNT social security payments
- Drafting of letters of dismissal and calculation of severance payments
- Representing the company in conciliations before the SMAC or in the event of disputes with employees
- Assistance and representation before public administrations: labour inspections, injunctions, appeals, deferrals.
- Processing of sick leave and accidents at work.
- Processing of maternity, paternity and pregnancy risk benefits.
- Processing of national retirement pensions and EU regulations.
Don't wait any longer and contact Orihuela Costa Consulting. We will be happy to help you.
Advantages of having an employment advisor for your business
In short, having professionals with technical knowledge and solid experience makes decision-making in the labour field more effective and efficient, saving the company effort, time and costs.
On the other hand, labour advisors are up to date with any changes that may exist in labour matters, which can be of great help to the company, especially to avoid penalties or fines.
Responsible: Consultancy Orihuela Costa S.L.
Purpose: Send you information about our services according to your query.
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Our web hosting and mail service provider.
Rights: Access, rectify, limit and delete data.