I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided for in Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of 11 July, the following general information about this website is provided below:
The ownership of this website, Asesoriaorihuelacosta.com, (hereinafter Website) is held by: ASESORIA ORIHUELA COSTA SL, with Tax Identification Number: b54585740 and registered in: Registro Mercantil de Alicante whose representative is: PATRICK GORDINNE PEREZ, and whose contact details are:
- Address: Av. Adelfas 12 Local 5, Dehesa de Campoamor Orihuela Costa, 03189 (Alicante)
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact telephone number: 965323126
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The subject of the conditions: The Website
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Asesoría Orihuela Costa (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the party responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Asesoría Orihuela Costa is: ASESORIA ORIHUELA COSTA SL, with NIF: b54585740 and registered in: Registro Mercantil de Alicante whose representative is: PATRICK GORDINNE PEREZ (hereinafter, Data Controller). Its contact details are as follows:
- Address: Av. Adelfas 12 Local 5, Dehesa de Campoamor Orihuela Costa, 03189 (Alicante)
- Contact telephone number: 965323126
- Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Asesoría Orihuela Costa, through the forms on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Asesoría Orihuela Costa and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this fills, or to respond to a request or query from the same. Also, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a record of processing activities is kept which specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR and in Article 4 et seq. of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User shall be required at all times following fully transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: personal data collected will be only that which is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive accountability: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Asesoría Orihuela Costa are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Asesoría Orihuela Costa undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On those occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is compulsory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
Personal data are collected and managed by Asesoría Orihuela Costa in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalisation, operational and statistical purposes, and activities related to the corporate purpose of Asesoría Orihuela Costa, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the specific purpose or purposes for which the personal data will be used; that is to say, the use or uses that will be made of the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: indefinitely, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
In case the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organisation to which the data is intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of a Commission adequacy decision.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Asesoría Orihuela Costa. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorised it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Asesoría Orihuela Costa undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid the accidental or illicit destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
However, because Asesoría Orihuela Costa cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data shall be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Asesoría Orihuela Costa and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognised in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: this is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Asesoría Orihuela Costa is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing Asesoría Orihuela Costa has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have his/her personal data modified if it proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the User’s right, unless otherwise provided for by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the User’s right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing where the User contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and where the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: This is the right of the User not to have their personal data processed or to cease the processing thereof by Asesoría Orihuela Costa.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise established by law.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-Asesoriaorihuelacosta.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and a copy of the User’s ID card. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which access is sought.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request being made.
This application and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: Av. Adelfas 12 Local 5, Dehesa de Campoamor Orihuela Costa, 03189 (Alicante)
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than Asesoría Orihuela Costa, and which are therefore not operated by Asesoría Orihuela Costa. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his or her personal data is being processed, he or she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he or she has his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/).
Asesoría Orihuela Costa reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Content and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Asesoría Orihuela Costa may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated in the Website or access to them.
Access to the Web Site by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free without the User having to provide a consideration to enjoy it, except in relation to the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be made by means of prior subscription or registration by the User.
Access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces provided for interaction between Users, and the User and Orihuela Costa Consultancy, such as comments and / or blogging spaces, confers the status of User, so that they accept, from the time you start browsing the Website, all the conditions set forth herein, as well as its subsequent amendments, without prejudice to the application of the relevant legal regulations of mandatory compliance as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the User is recommended to read them every time he/she visits the Website.
The Website of Asesoría Orihuela Costa provides a wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility extends to:
- A use of the information, Contents and/or Services and data offered by Asesoría Orihuela Costa without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the same operation of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms provided by Asesoría Orihuela Costa for access to certain content or services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify Asesoría Orihuela Costa about any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in these forms, such as, but not only, the theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation.
- Asesoría Orihuela Costa reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Asesoría Orihuela Costa will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
Mere access to this website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between Asesoría Orihuela Costa and the user.
The User declares to be of legal age and to have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this Asesoría Orihuela Costa Website is not directed at minors. Asesoría Orihuela Costa declines any responsibility for failure to comply with this requirement.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Asesoría Orihuela Costa does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of the Contents or Services. Asesoría Orihuela Costa will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible for and does not guarantee that access to this Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
Nor is responsible or guarantee that the content or software that can be accessed through this Web Site, is free of error or cause damage to the computer system (software and hardware) of the user. Under no circumstances will Asesoría Orihuela Costa be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Asesoría Orihuela Costa is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to users by improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for any breakdowns, interruptions, faults or defects in telecommunications that may occur.
IV. LINKS POLICY
We inform you that the Asesoría Orihuela Costa Web Site places or may place at the disposal of Users means of linking (such as, amongst others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines which allow Users to access web sites belonging to and/or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Web Site is intended to facilitate the search for and access to information available on the Internet, without being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Asesoría Orihuela Costa does not offer or market itself or through third parties the products and / or services available on these linked sites.
Likewise, it does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property which can be accessed through the links.
Asesoría Orihuela Costa will in no case review or control the content of other websites, nor approve, examine or endorse the products and services, content, files and any other material on those linked sites.
Asesoría Orihuela Costa assumes no liability for any damages that may arise from access, use, quality or legality of the content, communications, opinions, products and services of websites not managed by Asesoría Orihuela Costa and which are linked to this Website.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, web site to the Asesoría Orihuela Costa Web Site must know that:
The reproduction – totally or partially – of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website is not permitted without the express authorisation of Asesoría Orihuela Costa.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the Website of Orihuela Costa Consultancy, nor about the Content and / or Services of the same is allowed.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorised by Asesoría Orihuela Costa.
The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between Asesoría Orihuela Costa and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Asesoría Orihuela Costa of the contents, services and/or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
V. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Asesoría Orihuela Costa itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or text, trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They are, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to them both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Asesoría Orihuela Costa, are expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Asesoría Orihuela Costa. You can view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical medium provided it is solely for personal use. The User, however, may not remove, alter or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Content of the Website involves a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, you must immediately notify Asesoría Orihuela Costa through the contact details in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VI. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Asesoría Orihuela Costa reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal action it deems necessary for improper use of the Website and its contents, or for breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Asesoría Orihuela Costa will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any controversy arise in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their disputes to the ordinary jurisdiction, submitting themselves to the judges and courts that correspond according to law.
This document of Legal Notice and General Conditions of use of the website has been created by means of the online legal notice and conditions of use template generator on 31/01/2022.