HOW IS GOING TO ACT THE LABOR INSPECTION IN 2020?admin
The Council of Ministers approved the Strategic Plan for the Labor and Social Security Inspection 2018-2020. This plan is structured in four axes and establishes twelve objectives and one hundred lines of updating for the coming years, among which the emphasis placed on the control that the Labor Inspection will carry out in terms of surveillance and compliance with regulations is highlighted. regulatory.
The annual report of the 2018 Labor Inspection has recently been made public. The annual report of the Labor Inspection includes, among other information, a summary of the actions carried out and the results obtained in 2018. The lines are also indicated of action carried out by the Inspection in 2019 and that will continue to be maintained in 2020, to prevent and control fraud.
Thus, among the most novel aspects, the Inspection will carry out the following actions:
– Will act against fraudulent temporary contracts. For example, many companies continue to use temporary contracts to cover fixed needs of their production cycle.
– Inspect fraudulent part-time hiring, and attempt to detect unpaid overtime.
– It will correct the breaches in salary matters and those derived from the outsourcing of activities.
– It will protect fundamental rights and the promotion of equality. For these purposes, it will be verified if the companies obliged to have an equality plan have it.
– It will regularize the situation of the workers who are under the figure of “false fellow”. Remember that the work done by the scholarship holders should serve to complement their training, and not so that the company benefits from the work done.
– It will control the Registration of Compulsory Workday.
– It will review the Register of Wages: The obligation of all employers, regardless of the number of workers they occupy, is established to keep a record of the wages of their staff indicating average values ??of wages.
– Control campaigns of various areas will be planned:
a) Framing in improper Social Security regimes.
b) Lack of registration and listing.
c) Control of outcropped employment.
d) Price differences.
e) Bonus of contracts: Control of Bonuses.
f) Derivation of responsibility.
g) Other Social Security actions: shell companies and companies that do not transmit the mandatory CRA files (paid remuneration items).
– Lastly, they will continue to exercise strict control in the area of ??Occupational Risk Prevention, especially in the event of workplace accidents.
To make all this possible, the Executive will reinforce the human and material resources of the Labor and Social Security Inspectorate, reinforcing the templates and administrative cooperation, which will allow the ITSS a greater exchange of data from other administrations and therefore , a greater flow of information and control with which to act.
Contact Asesoria Orihuela Costa if you have a doubt or an inspection.